What is Rubberized Undercoating spray？
"Rubberized Undercoating spray" is a popular name. Its scientific name is "anti-collision, anti-rust and sound-proof primer". It is a special elastic colloidal material. The chassis protection layer formed after natural consolidation.
Therefore, the Rubberized Undercoating spray is "paint", not "guard". Because it will protect the chassis to a certain extent, just like wearing armor, it is called "Rubberized Undercoating spray" vividly.
Why spray Rubberized Undercoating ?
When the new car was just bought, most of the car factories only did partial and simple chassis armor maintenance due to cost considerations, and some even did not do it, which could not prevent rust from the root cause. Now the city is seriously polluted, acid rain and sand. The damage caused by the stone to the chassis is immeasurable.
The chassis of a new car has a thin wax protective layer, which will evaporate as the temperature rises, and the chassis will be directly exposed to the air, causing the chassis to rust.
The chassis of the car has been damaged all the year round
Three Mistakes in Chassis Maintenance
1. New cars do not spray Rubberized Undercoating.---After three years it becomes an old car
2. Wait for the car to age before maintenance.---The effect is discounted and the cost is high
3. Spray inferior Rubberized Undercoating.---Waste of money, poor protection
1.Protect the metal base from water or get rust.
2.Block up the rift of components junction.
3.Separate the noise transmission, prevent the damage from sand cracking.
4.Improve sense of comfort and prolong the life of vehicle.
Why should you use Veslee Rubberized Undercoating spray?
1. Anti-corrosion, anti-rust, excellent water resistance, providing long-lasting protection
The coating of the Rubberized Undercoating can effectively isolate acid rain, rainwater, car wash water and other corrosive substances, protect the chassis, avoid various system problems caused by chassis corrosion, and save maintenance costs
2. Vibration and noise reduction form a dense protective layer, effectively isolating noise
When the road condition is poor, Rubberized Undercoating can better reduce the vibration generated by the vehicle driving on uneven roads, effectively reduce the noise of the vehicle during driving, and improve the comfort of the personnel in the vehicle
3. High quality rubber and resin combination for wear resistance
During the driving process, the vehicle will splash off stones and gravels to wear the chassis. The chassis armor protection can effectively avoid the wear caused by stone impact and scratches caused by uneven roads
4. Improve the vehicle's value preservation rate Rust prevention, leak stoppage, repair and oxidation resistance
Spraying chassis armor can better protect the chassis from erosion, extend the service life of the vehicle, and achieve the purpose of maintaining vehicle value
Remember that some new cars have been coated with adhesive or antirust oil, which does not need to be sprayed, otherwise it will affect the drying of the undercoating, and may not dry for a long time.
(1) When spraying, "cross" type spraying is preferred, and the spraying speed is 10~15cm/s;
(2) For the parts severely hit by gravels, such as oil tank and leaf plate, they shall be mainly sprayed;
(3) Do not spray on brake disc, driver, engine, gearbox, exhaust pipe and other parts;
(4) When painting a new car, the protective wax of the chassis must be completely evaporated.
(5) A layer of sealant or polyurethane rubber is sprayed on the bottom of individual vehicle doors before leaving the factory. It is recommended not to spray oil on chassis armor at this position, otherwise it will cause dryness.
About 20~30 minutes after spraying, touch the undercoating lightly with your hand, and then go on the road after the undercoating surface is solidified. The curing time of the spraying layer is generally about 1~3 days. To ensure the armor effect, please consult the construction master whether to go on the road or not.